Pugs are cute in their own self, and if you wish to make them adorn some accessories, pug collars are one such thing that makes your dog more adorable and a unique identity, and you can easily recognize your pet among thousands of other dogs of the same breed.
We have made your task of finding a perfect pug collar easier. Spare us some time and have a look at the products stated below. You can also read the buyer’s guide given at the end of the article to determine the factors you should look at while purchasing a pug’s collar.
|Product Title||Blueberry Pet Collar||Blueberry Floral Collar||Blueberry Pet Pastel Collar|
|Size||Small, Medium, Large||Small, Medium, Large||Available in various sizes|
|More Information||Know More||Know More||Know More|
Blueberry Pet Collar
This collar is made of high-quality nylon fabric, and metal D rings for durability and comes in various sizes for you to select the one that fits your pug. It comes in a variety of colors, and it can be personalized by engraving your dog’s name on it.
- These are easy to put on.
- The material is highly durable.
- It is non-stretchable.
- You cannot leave your pug unattended while putting on the collar.
Blueberry Floral Collar
This collar is made of high-density polyester, which has a soft texture and adds durability to the product. The floral pattern makes it unique and fashionable. The buckles are made of eco-friendly plastic, which is an added benefit to the product. Its D-ring has a nickel-free coating that adds to the durability.
- It comes with a tri-glide for adjusting the length.
- It has a 100% polyester webbing that is durable too.
- It is not comfortable, and users often complain about marks on the neck.
Blueberry Pet Pastel Collar
This collar is soft and comfortable due to the neoprene padding and polyester webbing. Its D-ring is chrome coated, and it also has an ID ring to attach any tags or accessories. Its reflective threads help you to locate your dog at night.
- It is available in vibrant colors.
- The ID ring can be used to attach your dog’s name.
- It is quite expensive.
- Ensure that the size fits your pug, and it is neither too loose nor too tight so that your pug does not feel uneasy.
- Decide whether you want a collar for indoor or outdoor use; if buying for indoor use, you can compromise on quality or looks and choose the one that provides extra comfort.
- Also, consider the age of your pug and choose accordingly. If you’re buying a collar for puppy pugs, make sure there is at least a gap of four fingers so that it fits even when the pug grows up.